Payment for blocks of classes or holiday clubs must be made in full before the first class of the session.
CLASS CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
We all know that things happen in life, whether it’s severe weather, an illness or some other conspiracy.
Sometimes things just don’t go as we expect!
We have developed this policy on class cancellations that we believe is fair to both us as the providers of classes and workshops and our customers.
Regular weekly classes and holiday clubs:
A refund or alternative class may be offered if –
- (We are) responsible for cancelling a class.
- You wish to cancel a full session of classes and 7 days notice is given. Your booking fee, if applicable, will not be refunded.
No refund or alternative classes will be offered for the following –
- If you have booked a session of classes and are unable to attend one or more of those classes.
- Where a class has to be cancelled for reasons out with our control. For example, severe weather or a problem with the venue.
- Where a child has been asked to leave the class for bad behaviour.
Please check the dates of the sessions carefully prior to booking.